Regular air conditioner maintenance can pay big dividends in improved system performance and reduced energy costs. It can also help to extend the life of your system parts and equipment, as well as help to prevent costly and inconvenient breakdowns.
The easiest way to make sure that your home AC maintenance is done correctly is to have it performed regularly by a qualified air conditioning specialist.
It’s a good idea to hire an HVAC company to inspect and do maintenance on your system every fall and spring. They’ll do things like inspect and clean the wiring and mechanisms of the unit, which is bit more challenging for the average homeowner. But you can prolong the life and increase the efficiency of your system if you follow this simple maintenance plan:
- Buy a high-efficiency pleated air filter.
- Inspect refrigerant lines each month.
- Clear 2 feet of space around outdoor AC units.
- Replace air filter every 90 days.
- Ensure outdoor AC unit is on level ground.
- Clear AC drain with a bleach/water mixture.
- Inspect coil and cabinet - clean as needed
- Inspect fan motor & blades for wear or damage.
You can expect loyalty of our A/C repair technicians
We will always wear shoe covers in your home, clean up our work area , never smoke in your home. Our team will always be drug-free.